Commercial & Industrial Chiller Service
The Alliance Comfort Systems Chiller Division can handle all your chiller system repair, maintenance, and installation needs. With over 30 years of combined field experience, our highly skilled technicians are well prepared for any chiller system service challenge 24 hours a day, every day. Our chiller equipment service areas are Kentucky and Indiana.
We service and install all major brand chillers, cooling towers, and associated equipment and are an industry leader in the retrofit and replacement market. Alliance Comfort Systems Preventative Maintenance Plans, custom-tailored to your needs, help maintain your chiller equipment’s performance and reliability.
Whether it is routine maintenance or emergency repairs, the Alliance Comfort Systems Chiller technicians get the job done quickly and efficiently to minimize your downtime and loss of production, saving you money.
Commercial and Industrial Chiller Service Capabilities Include:
- Chiller Teardown and Repair
- Chiller Installations
- Customized Chiller Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Eddie Current Inspections
- Medical Equipment Chillers
- Oil Analysis
- Refrigerant Analysis
- Vibration Analysis
- Control Panel Retrofits
- Driveline Retrofits
- Handbell Retrofits
- Purge Retrofits
- Refrigerant Retrofits
- Solid State Starter Retrofits
- Turbocor Retrofits
- Variable Speed Drive (VSD) Retrofits
- All Manufacturer Brands, including Trane, York, McQuay, and Turbocor
- Open Drive Centrifugal Liquid Chillers
- Hermetic Centrifugal Chillers
- Air and Water Cooled Rotary Screw Chillers
- One Ton to 5,000 Ton
- Low-Temperature Chillers to -30˚F
For more information on how Alliance Comfort Systems. Can meet your Commercial or Industrial Chiller Service needs, call us at (502) 384-8500 or email email@example.com.