Complete Boiler Service
Commercial and industrial boiler service, repair, boiler maintenance, and boiler installation are primary specialties of Alliance Comfort Systems. located in Louisville, Kentucky. Our highly skilled boiler technicians have a combined history of over 60 years of boiler service experience. We can meet the needs and requirements of the most complex boiler systems, whether it is scheduled boiler maintenance or emergency boiler repairs. Alliance Comfort Systems can custom tailor a Preventative Maintenance Plan to fit your needs and help maintain the performance and reliability of your boiler equipment.
24/7 Boiler Repair – Our on call boiler service staff is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and can be on-site within hours of your initial phone call. The Alliance Comfort Systems boiler repair crew will swiftly resolve issues from minor refractory repairs to emergency tube replacement. We understand the importance of minimizing downtime and move quickly to get your boiler system back on line as soon as possible.
From installation and start-up, annual open and close inspections, to emergency repairs, our factory trained boiler technicians provide a fast and efficient response to your boiler needs throughout the Kentucky and Indiana.
Commercial and Industrial Boiler Service Capabilities Include:
- Welded Repairs (ASME & National Board Certified) – R, S, PP Stamp Certified
- Boiler Tube Replacement – Straight, Bent, All Sizes and Thicknesses
- Boiler Tube Repair – Sectioning, Pad Welding, Rolling, Beading, Seal Welding
- Boiler Refractory – Firebrick, Plastic, Tile, Blanket Insulation, Spray Plating
- Boiler Efficiency Testing & Boiler Tuning – Combustion Analysis with the Latest Calibrated Equipment
- Boiler Control Up-Grades – Solid State Processor Controlled, Fault Enunciation and History
- Boiler Safety Verification
- All Manufacturers’ Brands
- Water Tube Boilers
- Fire Tube Boilers
- From 1h.p. to 300,000 lbs./hr.
- Low Pressure Boilers
- High Pressure Boilers
- Customized Boiler Preventative Maintenance Programs
For more information on how Alliance Comfort Systems can meet your boiler service needs, call us at (502) 384-8500 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.