It is necessary to have an effective HVAC system if you want to enjoy a relaxed and comfortable indoor environment for you and your family. However, it can be a little complex to seek services you know little or nothing about. Alliance Comfort Systems is highly dedicated to offering the most comprehensive information about the Louisville KY HVAC system to our customers, ensuring you get relevant details regarding each part of this significant equipment. We do not doubt that with more details about each component making up this system, it would be seamless for anyone to comprehend what an HVAC expert refers to during purchase, repair, or maintenance.
Generally, the Louisville KY HVAC system comprises six significant parts that work in incredible harmony to guarantee a better quality of the indoor atmosphere. The system includes other components such as vents, air ducts, and refrigerant lines in addition to these six primary parts. These six parts have:
Six primary Parts – Louisville KY HVAC system
- Thermostat. This is also referred to as a timer. It is a device that is visible and easy to access for any regular person. You can either manually set the thermostat or apply the pre-set programs tailored for smooth operation in the thermostat. According to your desired temperature and air conditioning, the thermostat’s function is to adjust these two. Additionally, the thermostat contains sensors designed to switch off or turn on your air conditioner and the heater whenever you wish; there are also wires directly linking the Louisville KY HVAC system with the thermostat.
- Furnace. This is a box filled with pipes in the Louisville KY HVAC system. This box is huge and metallic and most of the time, it is located in the attic and basements of several houses. The furnace needs regular and proper maintenance to enhance its effectiveness, specifically in the winter season. Besides, the furnace’s primary role is to heat the atmosphere around your home; this air is spread through the Louisville KY HVAC system. The furnace can work using multiple energy sources to heat the air; they include heat pumps, electricity, natural gas, or solar. Also, based on what you prefer, there are no restrictions on the number of sources you can implement.
- Blower Motor. As one of the most significant parts of the Louisville KY HVAC system, the blower motor function is to distribute the warm air to your whole house by powering the fan that is expected to deliver. When the atmosphere in the heat exchanger reaches a particular temperature, the blower motor is activated. The warm air moves through air tubes to your space; the motor should not shut down before the atmosphere is thoroughly heated. Additionally, a blower motor is beneficial, especially during the summer season, because it reduces the humidity levels, and the best part is, that it is not noise.
- Heat exchanger. This is stainless steel and alloys that are highly resistant to all temperature fluctuations. The two materials effectively prevent this part from any damage, for example, cracks. After the thermostat jumpstarts the furnace, the heat from combustion escalates, and the heat exchanger simultaneously functions to absorb warm air and heat.
There are several distinct models of heat exchangers tailored to bring you nothing less than comfort. This is a sensitive component of the Louisville KY HVAC system; any minute tampering might lead to severe carbon monoxide-related issues, a deadly gas that can lead to demise in the worst situations. This is why mounting detectors around the home are critical, particularly when using wood furnaces or gas.
Several distinct models
- Condenser unit. This component is installed outdoors, and it is relatively expensive. It produces heat outside, thus making your home really cool. The refrigerant goes through condensation and compression; it is effectively cooled, and the heat is emitted and eliminated from your house using an evaporator coil.
- Evaporator coil. This is located on either side or top of the furnace. The evaporator coil is made of ideal heat conductor metals, including copper, aluminum, and steel. Besides, it is a vital part of the heat pump and cools the air, and needs regular cleaning and maintenance to function effectively.
Address7200 Distribution Dr, Louisville, KY 40258
Phone: (502) 384-8500 Email: [email protected]
|Monday||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|