A/C and Heating Service & Repair
- Air-Conditioning & Heating Service and Repair
- Air conditioning & heating system diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Refrigerant leak detection
- Air conditioner & heater tune-ups and maintenance
- AC drain line cleaning
- Thermostat replacement
- Heat pump service and repair
- Technicians are certified in R22 & R410 refrigerants.
- Air filter replacement
- Duct cleaning
- Indoor air quality & air filtration
Our Customer is our only priority
What to expect when you call Alliance Comfort Systems for your next repair.
When you call our company, you will speak with a real person who can politely and efficiently handle your service request.
You may request same day service or schedule a future appointment to match your schedule. Service technicians will arrive at your home in marked trucks wearing company uniforms.
Each employee is drug tested, and criminal background checked so that you can rest assured that you are safe and secure when allowing him into your home.
All service technicians wear shoe covers to protect your flooring.
Our service technicians attend comprehensive weekly training sessions to hone and improve their technical skills.
Service trucks are fully stocked with parts-even older hard-to-find parts. If we don’t have the part on the truck for some reason, then our service technician will go to our shop and get it at no extra charge.